Sunday, January 22, 2012

French Tile Coasters - Coffee Time!










A long time ago, I attempted my skills at tile coasters.  They did not turn out the greatest, but I never forgot how much fun they were to make.   Now I have advanced to a laser printer and great graphics from my favourite site, The Graphics Fairy.  As you can imagine, I spent considerable time at the computer to create four different tiles.  I used waterslide decals which are gradually heated in an oven until set.  The first set with the French graphics are for sale in my little Etsy Store.  I will be posting more as I have time to take wonderful pictures. 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Those turned out great! Thanks for linking these up to Brag Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!

    I would love it if you would hook these up to my new linky party at www.creatingyourhome.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly, Yes, I would love to link up with your Blogspot. I have just finished a 60 hour week at my other job, but still need to work on that creative spirit after hours! Lynn

      Delete
  3. Glad you didn't give up on the project even when it gave you a hard time the first time you tried.

    These turned out adorable :)

    Thanks for sharing with us :D
    Visiting from BRAG MONDAY at GraphicsFairy,
    ~Smiles, Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful !!! I'm visiting from Brag Monday at GraphicsFairy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Wonderful final product. The colour is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete