Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Christmas Terra Cotta Gift Pot





A little four inch flower pot was carefully painted with an olive green and then white. After a gentle sanding for a time worn look, the pot was filled with shredded antique sheet music. The lid was designed with vintage graphics from my favorite blog site, The Graphics Fairy. and a pull string of jute allows ease of filling with chocolate, tea candles, jewelry, bath soaps or any other wonderful little gift. The underside of the lid is a vintage graphic of sheet music. This decorative terra cotta pot is a gift in itself. The pot measures 4' high and 4 1/2" across the top.   You will also find this sweet little pot for sale in My Etsy Store.  

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! (via Graphics Fairy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little converted Flower Pot. I am now a new follower to your Blog and I plan to visit your Etsy Store
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I have two more little pots almost ready to go with Christmas theme. Will post soon.

    ReplyDelete